• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Signal on 105.3

F

First Fone 65

:cool: Tomball, Picking up loud Country music station on 105.3 inside on a portable radio, I am in the outer fringe area for KTWL, which FCC data base shows is on Silent STA, after it's tower blew down, any ideas Who it is ?

It's KTWL, which has been back on the air from a new transmitter site for several months now. Signal at my Cy-Fair location is noticeably better than it was from the old site.

The new KTWL site is around 20 miles from Tomball. 8,000 watts at 166 meters, so you would be well within the coverage area.

Last edited:
It's KTWL, which has been back on the air from a new transmitter site for several months now. Signal at my Cy-Fair location is noticeably better than it was from the old site.

The new KTWL site is around 20 miles from Tomball. 8,000 watts at 166 meters, so you would be well within the coverage area.

:cool: THANKS FROG Mystery solved.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom