• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Listening to KZOK today.....

Good Catch! Looks like other than Danny & Sarah, only Nate Connors and Scott Vanderpool are listed as on air staff. Reminds me of when Stacy Ireland went away-- no cause, no explanation.

Yikes. I wonder if Slaton will take Crow's place if indeed he's gone. I've really been enjoying Slaton on the weekends. He sounds so re-energized.

#1 at Merrill Garden and Shag - KZOK Seattles geriatric rock. Seriously though ratings wise.... are they even a player. I'm willing to bet NO -

A very enlightening post which showcases your knowledge of the Seattle market and ratings of its stations. Good job!

So has anyone actually been able to confirm if there was a lineup change? (BTW...KZOK *IS* a player in the market....often landing top 5 in their target demo). Sadly...it sounds like same story of CBS looking at high-cost/high-profile talent on a spreadsheet and deleting that expense line.

So has anyone actually been able to confirm if there was a lineup change? (BTW...KZOK *IS* a player in the market....often landing top 5 in their target demo). Sadly...it sounds like same story of CBS looking at high-cost/high-profile talent on a spreadsheet and deleting that expense line.
I wonder how much longer they will be able to hit their target while the music continues to age.

Station sounds good. Looked at their website and no mention of CROWSKI? What did I miss?

With See BS radio being spun off, they will do their best to cut expenses (AKA talent) to raise their bottom line and show that they are profitable to their investors. (Don't you know that the rich need more money at our expense? Millions isn't enough...it has to be billions.)

With See BS radio being spun off, they will do their best to cut expenses (AKA talent) to raise their bottom line and show that they are profitable to their investors. (Don't you know that the rich need more money at our expense? Millions isn't enough...it has to be billions.)

You apparently don't understand that the larger percentage of the shares of most profitable publicly traded corporations are owned in individual IRAs, 401-k retirement funds and private and government agency retirement/pension funds?

A very enlightening post which showcases your knowledge of the Seattle market and ratings of its stations. Good job!
You are right I may be a little out of it as I was out of town visiting my daughter Jennifer Lyn and grandkids so I rely on your more up to minuet ASSsements. However just what are the ratings at KZOK adults 25-54 - are they even top 3 or top 5 - yeah probably not. Wow and how about all that cume warm is losing after Xmas SO fast. Making a run to Katz deli you want anything?

You are right I may be a little out of it as I was out of town visiting my daughter Jennifer Lyn and grandkids so I rely on your more up to minuet ASSsements. However just what are the ratings at KZOK adults 25-54 - are they even top 3 or top 5 - yeah probably not. Wow and how about all that cume warm is losing after Xmas SO fast. Making a run to Katz deli you want anything?

12 plus while it means nothing, KZOK shows #6. Ahead of KISW and KVRQ. If I had access to the 'ratings' I'd be willing to bet dinner at 13 Coins I could show KZOK top 3 25-54 M

Check out KZOK's main webpage. It lists: Danny Bonaduce &. Sarah-5:45 to 9:15; Steve Slaton!!! 10-2; Nate & Spike!! 2-6 and Scott Vanderpool 6-10.

I'm going to miss Slaton on the weekends, but as I mentioned upthread, so happy to hear him back on KZOK and sounding so reenergized. Sorry that Crowski's gone, though. I wouldn't mind a new morning show, though. ;)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom