• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Adam Bomb and More Adam Bomb

With Johnny O leaving afternoon drive at Q100, moving Adam Bomb into the slot made a lot of sense. Adam has the rare talent of being able to appeal to adults and teens alike. He'd been in evenings on Q100 for more than 10 years (including when he was syndicated), and it was time. Adam is an excellent jock.

I tuned in after 7 this week to find out what Q100 was doing at night. What they are doing at night so far . . . is Adam Bomb. I'm guessing some of that is not live although it sounded live (with the Top 8 at 8) with listener interaction. I'm guessing this is temporary and still wonder what the station will do. A lot of Cumulus stations carry Zach Sang & the Gang. Q100 now plays straight CHR (and not the Jan Jeffries version of CHR, which is really Hot AC). However, Q100 has an adult presentation.

My guess is someone will voice-track the shift although 7PM-midnight attracts young listeners, and calls on air have been a hallmark of Adam's show so we will see.

TTBOMK he still is syndicated, and the show listing at Westwood One says the show is designed for afternoons.

I don't think that's the Atlanta show. I believe that's a separate show he voice tracks for Westwood One affiliates. His evening syndicated show was live, first emanating from Dallas and later from Atlanta.

I don't think that's the Atlanta show. I believe that's a separate show he voice tracks for Westwood One affiliates. His evening syndicated show was live, first emanating from Dallas and later from Atlanta.

You may be right, but I interpreted your OP to say he was no longer syndicated (you used past tense).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom