• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The WNTY 990-AM building in Southington

My friend Geno and I stopped by the WNTY 990-AM building in Southington yesterday. Although it was locked up tight you could see in the front door. They really fixed up the lobby since the last time I saw the building. They ripped out the carpeting and replaced it with tile flooring. There was a nice sofa in there. The back wall of the lobby was painted tropical orange. (Maybe done when they were still running their Tropical Music format). The only disappointing thing is that they had the window to the studio covered up with paper. (A security precaution perhaps?). My friend Geno really wanted to see the studio anyway as he is involved with COMCAST Public Access TV in Middletown. May have to see if I can contact John Fuller to see if he can arrange for someone to meet us at the station sometime to let us in and see the studio. I have to ask Geno if he got any pictures of the lobby. I know he had me take a picture of him standing underneath the WNTY Broadcast House Sign.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom