• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KFI Tim Conway, Jr. Ratings

dropframe

Does anybody have rating info for 6pm-10pm Los Angeles? I'm wondering how Tim Conway, Jr does. He has been in the timeslot for a long time. He must be doing something right.

Its ashame they keep handle he is such a a-hole. I here he is very difficult.

In 12+ Handel was anywhere from 6th to 1st during 2016. In 26-54, he is 9th to 19th during the 12 books issued so far for 2016.

Since they sell a mostly local direct, they can make good money on 35-54 demos.

Does anybody have rating info for 6pm-10pm Los Angeles? I'm wondering how Tim Conway, Jr does. He has been in the timeslot for a long time. He must be doing something right.

7 PM-Mid gave KFI a 5th place 25-54finish in December, and they ranged from 21st to 5th during the other 11 books of 2016.

Since there is so little listening to radio in general after 10 PM, 7-Mid gives a good idea of how Conway did. In 35-64 they did between a 3rd and a 12th rank during the 12 books so far for 2016.

Since listening at night is very low, stations wobble a lot in Nielsen as the night listening sample is so small when compared to other dayparts.

How are Gary and Shannon doing? I haven't listened to the show but the promos are certainly underwhelming. No magic there that I can detect.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom