• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WDJO Announcement

Any idea what the big announcement tonight on DJO is all about. It will be after sunset so I sure won't be able to here it. Suppose to be this evening.

Depending on where you live, maybe you should tune to 107.9 or 99.5 to hear it. Maybe they're going to finally fire up those translators at full power? Or, maybe they're going to flip it to Spanish? Maybe you could listen on Tune-In?

They did drop Imus in the morning. Here is the current lineup

6-9 a.m.: Tony Bender

9 a.m.-3 p.m.: Pat Barry

3-8 p.m.: Dr. Boogie Jack Stahl

8-10 p.m.: Gary Stevens

If I had to guess, I would say the announcement has to do with their translators. Dropping a talk show in the mornings in favor of music makes me think WDJO might be firing up their translators at full power soon. They've been IDing the 107.9 translator for months now, but recently they've added the 99.5 one to their IDs.

I still have no idea what the announcement was since I can't get the station after sunset. Anyone know?

These damn transalotors are ruining reception of out of town stations. Now, I won't be able to hear The Edge out in Ripley and possibly Mix 107.7 in Dayton.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom