• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

ABC Radio Launches ''No Limits with Rebecca Jarvis''

http://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n33729

ABC Radio has announced a new podcast hosted by ABC News Chief Business, Economics and Technology correspondent Rebecca Jarvis. Entitled "No Limits with Rebecca Jarvis," the show is focused on leading women in a variety of industries. Each week Jarvis speaks with women in Hollywood, business, technology, fashion, comedy, food, sports and startups about how they built their companies and their accomplishments.

"I'm so excited to launch this podcast, featuring exceptional and inspiring women. Whether you're looking for answers or you just want to hear a good story, these conversations are real, taking an honest look at how to achieve success, and the surprising, sometimes comical mishaps along the journey," said Jarvis.

"Rebecca Jarvis' "No Limits" podcast lets listeners learn how success is achieved, whether in business or life, by focusing on a remarkable group of women who inspire and inform with humor and candor," added ABC Radio VP Steve Jones.

New episodes of "No Limits with Rebecca Jarvis" post every Tuesday.

A new podcast is coming out for ABC in 2017

I like Rebecca Jarvis a lot, and thought she was headed for big things on TV when she had weekend hosting duties on CBS. She's been largely invisible since she moved to ABC. While she has a important position there, her on air presence is less than it was at CBS, at least as far as I can tell.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom