KBRT HD signal

Thread: KBRT HD signal

KBRT HD signal

I can pick up the HD signal in the daytime, but when the station reduces power at night, does KBRT still have an HD signal? I don't think I can get close enough to the transmitter to block out KCBS' massive signal.

Quote Originally Posted by [V] Musik View Post
    I can pick up the HD signal in the daytime, but when the station reduces power at night, does KBRT still have an HD signal? I don't think I can get close enough to the transmitter to block out KCBS' massive signal.
    The guy you want to axe is Cris Alexander, head of engineering for Crawford Broadcasting: crisa@crawfordbroadcasting.com He's the one who successfully migrated KBRT from Avalon to the hills southwest of Corona. With only 190 watts at night, they may turn off the HD while battling KCBS's enormous signal.
    Dr. Akbar 'n Nurse Jeff
    The Middle Eastern Men of the Media
    Buckeye, AZ

Download the Buckeye Media Hut app for your iPhone or Android device today. Amaze your friends with all kinds of stuff that really isn't important!

Quote Originally Posted by [V] Musik View Post
    I've listened to K-Brite at dusk when they shut down their HD, my HD icon goes off just before they downsize power at dusk. KCBS floods in right after, especially north of Long Beach