• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Tom Hanks guest hosting Wait Wait Don't Tell Me

staggmovie

Star Participant
You read that right, this week movie actor Tom Hanks is filling in for Peter Sagal for the first Wait Wait Don't Tell Me taping of 2017. The listed panelists for this taping are Paula Poundstone, Luke Burbank and Faith Salie. There is not annouced Not my job guest yet, but they have always been pretty good of annoucing viva their Facebook page by at least Wednesday. But anyways the show will be taped in Chicago and will be broadcasted on the NPR stations including the home station WBEZ in Chicago. Somehow the normal Peter Sagal fill in host Mike Pesca must not have been available for this taping, as he is the one that has filled in for Peter Sagal lately when he has been off. But anyways this should be an interesting show, as they usual get celebrities both ones you have or have not heard of playing not my job, but not too many celebrity hosts.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom