Kudos to Mark Simone

Thread: Kudos to Mark Simone

Kudos to Mark Simone

According to Simone's website (http://www.marksimone.com/):

December 2016 Arbitron Ratings

Thanks to our loyal audience we continue to be the number one talk show from 10am to Noon every weekday:
    From 10am - Noon we are now beating our competitor WABC by 320% in total audience.
    In the key demo of adults 25-54, we are now beating WABC by 300% from 10am - Noon.

Bernie and Sid do an OK show, but Simone is on a whole different level, IMO. He's unique, quick, insightful and funny. The interaction with Joe Bartlett is great. Bartlett's talent as an antagonist is wasted elsewhere.

While I realize we're talking about a fairly small slice of the pie, it's still great to see good talent appreciated. Congrats, Mark!

I'm not a Mark Simone fan, but he is very NY. Maybe that helps his ratings.

Simone is a Pro Trump A-hole

I actually liked listening Mark, even back on hus WABC days, but ever since Trump threw his hat into the presidential ring he has turned into a Trump Promo Machine. I really can't listen anymore

IlQUOTE=wadio;6132111]According to Simone's website (http://www.marksimone.com/):

December 2016 Arbitron Ratings

Thanks to our loyal audience we continue to be the number one talk show from 10am to Noon every weekday:
    From 10am - Noon we are now beating our competitor WABC by 320% in total audience.
    In the key demo of adults 25-54, we are now beating WABC by 300% from 10am - Noon.

Bernie and Sid do an OK show, but Simone is on a whole different level, IMO. He's unique, quick, insightful and funny. The interaction with Joe Bartlett is great. Bartlett's talent as an antagonist is wasted elsewhere.

While I realize we're talking about a fairly small slice of the pie, it's still great to see good talent appreciated. Congrats, Mark![/QUOTE]