Boom 94.5 Dallas houston
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boom 94.5 Dallas houston

Boom 94.5 Dallas houston

I am listening to BOOM 94.5 from Dallas here in houston but on 91.9 FM

Well I was listening to it on 91.9 FM but as I was writing this the station went off the air.

RDS is also showing BOOM on display.

I thought commercial FMs couldn't have translators in the reserved band.

According to a post on McGuff's site, the signal is eminating from a tower near I-45 and Crosstimbers. Does this ring a bell for anyone? The top of the tower was destroyed in a storm. How about now? He, himself, has stated that he'll be launching a localized classic hip hop format on the frequency in the next few weeks. Boom.
    Last edited by djjfive; 01-09-2017 at 10:57 AM.
    I remember when this board was active, fun and informative.

Thought that was gonna happen on the frequency he uses now; if he is using 91.9 that will surely bring the FCC in..(not mentioning names or frequency as required by the rules LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by ContinuousWave View Post
    Thought that was gonna happen on the frequency he uses now; if he is using 91.9 that will surely bring the FCC in..(not mentioning names or frequency as required by the rules LOL)
    Not on 91.9 anymore it's back on the other signal we can't mention.

Its MAGIC now You hear it, now You don't, and don't worry about the FCC getting involved they couldn't catch a COLD right now, and they would haft to get permission from DC to do that, now if You start jamming flight services all bets are off, they will come after you, as they should. but it may not be fast. took over two years to shut down the Police Channel jammer in Houston. and the local Office had lots of Ham operator assistance in doing it.

Speaking of Dallas, Texas....music format programmers should take note of
    KAAM, Dallas......that format could work for Houston as well......

Still comes in pretty well at night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast