• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fall 2016 Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most assuredly a Trump voter.

And that says it all about the people who are "offended" with the comment made about WBLK by dand5780.
I'll tell you that times are changing. This Internet thing isn't new anymore. Get used to being offended.
Bottom line is there are witch hunts being conducted right now by people of color/women against a "white male". Carl Paladino is a victim of one of these witch hunts. And people are angry about this. They have every right to be angry.

Paladino is a scumbag and has no business being on a school board.
Let's be CLEAR. Making vile racist comments is unacceptable to
reasonable people. I know people who received sick twisted emails from
Paladino...

And that says it all about the people who are "offended" with the comment made about WBLK by dand5780.
I'll tell you that times are changing. This Internet thing isn't new anymore. Get used to being offended.
Bottom line is there are witch hunts being conducted right now by people of color/women against a "white male". Carl Paladino is a victim of one of these witch hunts. And people are angry about this. They have every right to be angry.

Oh, is that it? So in this era of TRUMP, we just have to become accustomed to and be accepting of, crass, disgusting behavior?

When an idiot makes overtly racist remarks on a radio messageboard, we should just not object...because hey, our incoming President says it's OK to grab *****?

Those who are "offended" are the REAL problem! LOL

I still blame John McCain for all this. Ever since he brought Sarah Palin out from under a rock, the knuckledraggers have become empowered. Trump's election is just the culmination of all that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom