• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Format Change Rumors?

Not hearing of format changing, but I am hearing WSB may finally rid us of their evening double named host.

This potential REALLY excites me!

Not hearing of format changing, but I am hearing WSB may finally rid us of their evening double named host.

Tell us more, or tell us what you can!

When?

I imagine he is not happy.

I don't know much. I was talking to a friend who works in the corporate office. He said they've gotten tired of his antics there and they do not see him as a core asset. But they have to acquire some new talent before showing him the door.

I don't know much. I was talking to a friend who works in the corporate office. He said they've gotten tired of his antics there and they do not see him as a core asset. But they have to acquire some new talent before showing him the door.

Keep us posted. This would be great news!

Whenever 97.7 goes silent or loses power, 93.5 does the exact same thing. I would like to see 97.7 get moved to 92.5 at some point so it can stretch out to more folks. It's a good station. I would wonder if they would keep the translator on 97.7 after this happens?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom