Disappointed! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by blackgold View Post
    I'm very disappointed with the way Boston radio has treated Christmas music in the 21st. Century. WBZ mostly had regular programming; the only thing that they had for Christmas was their mediocre version of "A Christmas Carol." WZLX, WJMN, WBVF and Kiss 108 played "Nothing for Christmas." Only 101.7 the Bull and Magic 106.7 had any Christmas music. I can't WJIB 740 after sunset, and WBOS were doing their own thing. I only listened to a little of Oedipus' Christmas special, but he did an admirable job. Everyone else told Christmas to stick it(except for WHRB, of course).
    Herr Trump will fix that in 2017. He will order that Christmas music be played 25/7 on all terrestrial radio stations across the country starting November 1,2017.....' And you wil like it. We have ways to make you like Christmas music mine friend....

I'm just glad that "The Cove" 103.3 HD3 went back to regular programming on Jan. 2 and not in March like a few years ago. Yeah I know...I know... I'm the only one who listens to it. I'm old.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Herr Trump will fix that in 2017. He will order that Christmas music be played 25/7 on all terrestrial radio stations across the country starting November 1,2017.....' And you wil like it. We have ways to make you like Christmas music mine friend....
    Yawn. It may be time to consider getting a life. Or not.

Regards,
    TSB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12