• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WAAF gets serious

I just saw on one of the sites that AAF is shifting around talent and bringing in a new afternoon duo. It all happens after New Years and sounds innovative. Ratings haven't been good so I give them credit for stepping up with talent and not cheaping out. After years of cluster f__k in Boston Entercom seems to have their act together. We will see.

I just saw on one of the sites that AAF is shifting around talent and bringing in a new afternoon duo. It all happens after New Years and sounds innovative. Ratings haven't been good so I give them credit for stepping up with talent and not cheaping out. After years of cluster f__k in Boston Entercom seems to have their act together. We will see.

Given the downturn in interest in current rock, what sort of number would constitute a "good" rating for an active rock station these days? And how would replacing the afternoon team help?

And the rumors have 97.7 splitting from the duocast..but maybe it's a retooling of AAF only...(and whether 'KAF is still simulcasting in near future we'll see)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom