• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Thunder is now Throwback Tampa Bay

We'll have to wait and see how this plays out, but it seems like the real winner of this Beasley/iHeart skirmish may be Cox. (Eagle and The Bone, notably).

I'm loving this station for some reason. I have heard songs I have never heard before on there. 98.7 has a garbage signal here in Brandon anyway.

I'm not sure how well it will go over, depends on the ratio of Cali/NY/Miami listeners they have. Its very "west coast" I wouldv'e loved a "Miami" oldschool station but what do I know...............back to engineering stuff lol.

I guess there isn't enough bandwidth in the Tampa Bay FM dial to bring us another format that nobody will listen to for more than 3 mins.

Whenever I check in to read the posts here it makes me glad that I haven't turned my radio on in almost a year. The idea of bringing Thunder back on translators was pretty cool, and it could have been a really neat if it wouldn't have turned out sounding like 107.3 The Eagle/The Bay/Coast. I want to find the people who gave us this dreck and torture them. With that said, WTMP is pretty cool these days... Too bad my car doesn't get AM.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom