KFOG's Live From The Archives

Thread: KFOG's Live From The Archives

KFOG's Live From The Archives

I was hoping there would be some kind of re-imagined release of the Annual Live From The Archives CD

The Bay Area Food Banks will suffer the most

Quote Originally Posted by 1069_KIFR View Post
    I was hoping there would be some kind of re-imagined release of the Annual Live From The Archives CD

The Bay Area Food Banks will suffer the most
    They claim it was "too expensive" to put together -- don't all the artists waive their fees? Jeezus. Of course it was usually Renee and Irish Greg who did all the leg-work, getting artists to sign releases etc. and they're gone. KFOG also said something about trying to get one together for "next year". We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by RadioJunkieMike View Post
    They claim it was "too expensive" to put together -- don't all the artists waive their fees? Jeezus. Of course it was usually Renee and Irish Greg who did all the leg-work, getting artists to sign releases etc. and they're gone. KFOG also said something about trying to get one together for "next year". We'll see.
    One would think that positive PR from this would be worth the cost. The likely real reason is the desire to distance themselves from all things related to the old KFOG.

I believe Irish Greg is a producer for the KFOG Morning Show.

Quote Originally Posted by 1069_KIFR View Post
    I believe Irish Greg is a producer for the KFOG Morning Show.
    He's been gone for several months. They retained him at the time of the "evolution" for a while but he's no longer there.

Do they even have any live performances to draw from in the past year?

Dave B.