Goldminer MIA

Thread: Goldminer MIA

Goldminer MIA

What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports is a goin' on at KAZG?? The trimulcast of 14~Forty, 92~Seven & 93~Three HD Too is missing the latter. Seems KDKB HD~Too has been MIA all week, and Nurse Jeff and I don't like this one bit. Is Mother Hubbard thinking of a higher and better use for their only HD~Too signal in the market? Or is someone at the Momplex unaware the signal is as gone as the muffler on our '76 Gremlin?

And speaking of mysteries, why is this board acting like a Hillary Clinton victory party? We've gone far too long without a peep from all our regular peeps. So get off your medical ganja and start actin' like it's 1999 again. C'mon...isn't it raining where you are?
    Dr. Akbar 'n Nurse Jeff
    The Middle Eastern Men of the Media
    Buckeye, AZ

Tired of rice and beans; beans and rice? Then purchase a Buckeye Media Hut timeshare and vacation where there's both a doctor and nurse on staff! Hurry, prime summer months are going fast!

I've been in and out of my HD-equipped car all week and 93.3 HD2 has indeed been missing. I haven't noticed 92.7 MIA though.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

I've noticed K224CJ testing HD Radio lately. "ULPB-HD" and "EOWA-HD" showed up on my car radio.

92.7 has been fine to my knowledge. I listen about everyday and notice it being played all over. Best station on the dial hands down

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Perry View Post
    92.7 has been fine to my knowledge.
    As Jim Runyon of Chickenman fame would say "Welllllllllll...!" Seeing that KDKB HD~Too feeds translator 92~Seven, Mother Hubbard has some splainin' to do. And Los Buckeye Boyz continue to scratch our fezzes wondering why KAZG didn't purchase a translator of its own when the Class C & D's had first dibs. What will the white winged warrior do?
    Dr. Akbar 'n Nurse Jeff
    Buckeye, AZ

Tired of rice and beans; beans and rice? Then purchase a Buckeye Media Hut timeshare and vacation where there's both a doctor and nurse on staff! Hurry, prime summer months are going fast!

They're back on the air. 93~Three HD~Too sure sounds a lot better than 92~Seven. Nurse Jeff and I understand the excessive compression on the translator, but the bass boost is shaking rust particles from the doors of the Gremlin!
    Dr. Akbar 'n Nurse Jeff
    Buckeye, AZ