• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Goldminer MIA

DrAkbar

Star Participant
What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports is a goin' on at KAZG?? The trimulcast of 14~Forty, 92~Seven & 93~Three HD Too is missing the latter. Seems KDKB HD~Too has been MIA all week, and Nurse Jeff and I don't like this one bit. Is Mother Hubbard thinking of a higher and better use for their only HD~Too signal in the market? Or is someone at the Momplex unaware the signal is as gone as the muffler on our '76 Gremlin?

And speaking of mysteries, why is this board acting like a Hillary Clinton victory party? We've gone far too long without a peep from all our regular peeps. So get off your medical ganja and start actin' like it's 1999 again. C'mon...isn't it raining where you are?

I've been in and out of my HD-equipped car all week and 93.3 HD2 has indeed been missing. I haven't noticed 92.7 MIA though.

I've noticed K224CJ testing HD Radio lately. "ULPB-HD" and "EOWA-HD" showed up on my car radio.

92.7 has been fine to my knowledge.

As Jim Runyon of Chickenman fame would say "Welllllllllll...!" Seeing that KDKB HD~Too feeds translator 92~Seven, Mother Hubbard has some splainin' to do. And Los Buckeye Boyz continue to scratch our fezzes wondering why KAZG didn't purchase a translator of its own when the Class C & D's had first dibs. What will the white winged warrior do?

They're back on the air. 93~Three HD~Too sure sounds a lot better than 92~Seven. Nurse Jeff and I understand the excessive compression on the translator, but the bass boost is shaking rust particles from the doors of the Gremlin!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom