• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Return of Live365

Robert Bass

Star Participant
It's official, Live365 will be returning in 2017. At present, they are listing seasonal stations hosted by other providers. I've heard more details will be released come January.

You can visit www.live365.com for updates, and interested broadcasters can sign up for their mailing list to stay informed.

R

Last edited:
It's official, Live365 will be returning in 2017. At present, they are listing seasonal stations hosted by other providers. I've heard more details will be released come January.

You can visit www.live365.com for updates, and interested broadcasters can sign up for their mailing list to stay informed.

R

It would be cool if they can add more stations hosted by others instead of going through them to stream

R

I'm cautiously excited about the return of Live365. I've been off the air, as it were, for close to a year. I'm finally in a position where I can afford the licensing fees through other providers but the simplicity of Live365 has always been something I prefer.

Either way, I will be back by the end of January with my oldies format. And wow, either way, I need to change my signature link.

Live365 is up and running again. I checked the site around 7 p.m. Eastern time last night and it was down for maintenance. As of 1:30 this morning, broadcasters can sign up for accounts. As you might expect, rates have increased quite a bit with the lowest package priced at $59.99 a month. Still, if they can make a go of it, I might just be back in.

Live365 is up and running again. I checked the site around 7 p.m. Eastern time last night and it was down for maintenance. As of 1:30 this morning, broadcasters can sign up for accounts. As you might expect, rates have increased quite a bit with the lowest package priced at $59.99 a month. Still, if they can make a go of it, I might just be back in.

Not quite, the service is still under development. When you try to sign up to broadcast, they ask you to join a wait list.

R

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom