• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Christmas music in Dallas/Fort Worth

So, who will be D/FW's Christmas station this year? I'm thinking KLTY, KLUV or maybe JACK-FM. I doubt it will be KVIL but you never know. Any ideas? who and when??

KLUV, any day now... Probably Wednesday?

R

102.9-HD2, the All-Delilah-All-the-Time station, is already in Christmas with Delilah mode.

I don't know what day it started.

KLUV has been the Christmas station for quite some time every since KVIL started focusing outside the adult contemporary format. Agree on Jack FM if they wanted to get rid of the station but doubtful if that will happen. IMO, 93.3 has a better chance of getting nuked than Jack.

I can't think of any other station going all-Christmas except KLTY and 102.9 HD-2.

I guess CBS thinks 102.1 is going Christmas tomorrow. KLUV just went Christmas even though their website is still polling visitors when they should flip. Ha.

KLUV DJ Blake Powers just claimed credit for the switch. Supposedly he has been asking to start and the boss just told him to go ahead and start playing it. The boss must have just refreshed ************.

That was followed up by a liner boasting of "Christmas music all weekend long!".

Hah! So I was right that it would be today! Shoulda put down $20 bucks on that! :-D

KLUV DJ Blake Powers just claimed credit for the switch. Supposedly he has been asking to start and the boss just told him to go ahead and start playing it. The boss must have just refreshed ************.

Why is the name of Lance's site being censored? I didn't post a url. So ridiculous.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom