• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Star wins this year's "Christmas Format Flip" race

I wonder what their rush was? Mix didn't even go Christmas last year, did it? Is that desperation that I smell in the air?

They also win "first station removed from my presets" for same said reason.

Hear you in January Star!

I already nuked Star off my pre-sets. If you're wondering, here's the 12 I have on my car radio at the moment: WBFO, WBNY(yeah, I'm an alum of that station), Jack FM, 97 Rock, Toronto's boom 97.3, Kiss, Toronto's 99.9 Virgin Radio, 101.1 Juice FM(covering the Niagara region), WECK's FM translator, 103.3 the Edge and Alt Buffalo(though that might change).

Basically, Star just replaced one form of torture(the election)with another(holiday music BEFORE I'm ready for it).

SirRox: Mix didn't go all Christmas, but they still sprinkled it in.

Last edited:
Mine are WBEN, WHAM 1180, WTAM 1100, WECK 1230, WJJL 1440, AM 1400 Solid Gold Soul

The FM dial is a cesspool except for 104.1 and 92.9. One is FM1 and the other is FM2.

I could really use two AM dials instead of two FM dials, so I could add WLVL and WXRL to the presets.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom