• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Standards back in Denver

So do most standards formats these days. I had enough trouble with KKOV today (out of three hours I maybe heard a few minutes) but maybe I'll sample it tomorrow.

I never got any audio. There was no place to click like there is on KKOV. And KKOV is working today since I didn't update software or do anything else that would have slowed the computer down.

Last edited:
KEZW is back to standards. What I read said "soft oldies" but if Rosemary Clooney is part of the format, that counts. She's not even on America's Best Music. Nat is there too.

AM 1430 is also easy hits (recent change from cruisin' oldies), but do mix in upbeat oldies from the 50's and 60's at times. GOOD station!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom