• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Sage ENDEC EAS unit - way to run two stations from one box

O

ok walters

Is there an easy and inexpensive way to run two different radio stations running different programming through one Sage ENDEC box? It appears there is a piece of hardware that may allow it, but I figure if there was another or cheaper way the group on this board would know about it.

The units which I have seen have inputs for two stations. Primary and Secondary.

EDIT: Sorry. I misread your post. I don't think that it's possible (and maybe not even legal) to use one box for two stations.

Last edited:
DM engineering has an adapter for the Sage 3644 called the MSRA that allows up to four station to share a single Sage unit. Perfectly legal and cost effective as well.

The units which I have seen have inputs for two stations. Primary and Secondary.

EDIT: Sorry. I misread your post. I don't think that it's possible (and maybe not even legal) to use one box for two stations.

It is, if the stations are co-located and co-owned. (11.51(k)(1))

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom