Pro Trump Host Fired
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Pro Trump Host Fired

  1. #1

    Pro Trump Host Fired

    http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ent...tion/90501502/

    It was 910, so I suspect his airtime was brokered. Adell must've been getting a lot of complaints or threats to stop taking money!

  2. #2
    "He’s trying to may hay out of something, and that’s the wrong thing."

    That sounds like he was trying to personally profit from his position on the station, to the exclusion of the owners.

  3. #3
    I don't know, but if he was buying the time, shouldn't he be able to profit from it?

  4. #4
    Conversely unless there was a contract in place the station owner has the right to stop
    selling the time to him.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by umfan View Post
    I don't know, but if he was buying the time, shouldn't he be able to profit from it?
    Depends on the deal. The article says he was the head of an organization. Perhaps his deal was the organization was supposed to get the money, and the owner found out he was skimming off the top.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by umfan View Post
    Adell must've been getting a lot of complaints or threats to stop taking money!
    Good!

  7. #7
    Doubtful. The article quotes Adell as saying he "hired" Bradley. That would make him a station employee.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Madison View Post
    Doubtful. The article quotes Adell as saying he "hired" Bradley. That would make him a station employee.
    Could just be a case of sloppy journalism. The author using the word "hired" without fully understanding
    the nature of the relationship.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyE1977 View Post
    Could just be a case of sloppy journalism. The author using the word "hired" without fully understanding
    the nature of the relationship.
    It was a quote. I assume Adell understood the relationship and the meaning for the words "hired" and "fired."

  10. #10
    He (Adell) has also said he cannot afford to pay anyone who appears on the station. I'm aware of what the article said, but like Freddy, questioned both whether the reporter understood the relationship and if Adell accurately characterized it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




     
Our Conferences
Useful Contacts
Community


Contact Us