• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Primary Coverage

Not only is it too damn hot to vote, but most people just don't give a rat's rear end! However, that doesn't mean KFYI & KTAR won't cover it Tuesday night. Smart money is on updates every 30 minutes, while dumb money is on wall to wall coverage. We'll see which way they go. In the meantime, your esteemed Middle Eastern Men of the Media are ready for the votes to come pouring into our Buckeye headquarters. Nurse Jeff will be wearing his KFC sun tan lotion, so you know the results will be finger lickin' good!

With the Dear Sheriff being primaried, you can bet KFYI will be all over it. Probably KTAR as well. The other races aren't as important or close (I think McCain wins easily), and won't get much coverage other than just announcing vote totals.

I'm still wondering why Bonneville doesn't want McMahon in their election coverage anymore...? I realize none of their soccer mom demo realizes who he is, but it's a matter of respect.

I'm still wondering why Bonneville doesn't want McMahon in their election coverage anymore...? I realize none of their soccer mom demo realizes who he is, but it's a matter of respect.

He's on enough with The God Show, the McBland Group, and morning commentaries....PLUS the weight loss clinic and cataract endorsements. Seems Bruce St James and Jim Sharpe are their go to guys for election coverage. But as County Recorder Helen (60 polling sites are the new 300) Purcell said earlier today "..we're not anticipating a large turnout". Duh. Los Buckeye Boyz may have a bigger turnout tonight at the Media Hut by running some Acquanetta films on the big screen!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom