• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KLJJ commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

First Fone 65

KLJJ-LP

Advised it has altered its commercial messages and promotions, to be in line with LPFM underwriting regulations. Any monitoring reports ?

I listened for about an hour total while out and about this afternoon. Never heard the GMD Electronics "infomercial" or any mention of that business. However, KLJJ is still running an appeal for "sponsors" that want to "advertise" on the station. Didn't hear any other underwriting announcements.

I listened for about an hour total while out and about this afternoon. Never heard the GMD Electronics "infomercial" or any mention of that business. However, KLJJ is still running an appeal for "sponsors" that want to "advertise" on the station. Didn't hear any other underwriting announcements.

Yep, same here...just the spots requesting people to "advertise their business". Though, I was flipping back and forth so I may have missed something.

Let me play “Devil’s Advocate? “I was curious to know “IF?” the FCC checks on Government Cable Channels and Educational Cable Channels to see if their books are in order when it
Comes to advertising content baring “funny business,” Ad infinitum, and so-on and so-forth?

It seems The FCC has a big wheel in DC, much like the one on wheel of fortune, with all the major rules on it and every few months ? they spin it to see what Hot Button rule they will enforce, some times its tower lights, other times its STL license rules, tower painting, EAS compliance, STA compliance, correction, they don't enforce that one ?, and the list goes on what ever rubs the Big guys the wrong way, this month with selective enforcement that is politically correct.
Joe claims He saw this wheel while in DC ? I wonder if they left him alone with the wheel and that's when one of the rules on the wheel disappeared ?

First Fone 65;6105008and the list goes on what ever rubs the Big guys the wrong way said:
Politically-correct selective enforcement does not equal Integrity, Joe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom