• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Scooter Davis - RIP

Some folks may remember Scooter Davis from his days here in Nashville (1977-ish through 1982.) Scooter did the mid-day shift, IIRC for a while at 92Q/WMAK back during it's heyday as a Top 40 station. Oddly enough, I never asked him how old he was, but I swear he seemed much older and mature (not a surprise) than me. Yet, I am just a few years younger than Scooter. He was always just a downright nice, good-hearted soul. After leaving Nashville, he returned to KY and was at WAKQ (KQ101) in Bowling Green, which eventually moved into Nashville (WUBT 101.1 now) and went to 100.3 The Beaver which is now at 96.7. Again, this is all from memory. Regardless, he was a positive man who made a huge difference in Bowling Green. He is missed.

It's perfect that my log-in finally worked and I was able to post this sad news. I hope everyone on the Nashville board is doing well. Maybe we can get some more fun topics and bring this board a new momentum.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom