• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

John Dimick Joins Cumulus

RoddyFreeman

Walk of Fame Participant
John Dimick, one of radio's best programming minds, has joined Cumulus as VP of Programming Operations.

John was the head of programming at Lincoln Financial Media before Entercom took over, and prior to that held the same job at Emmis.

When he left LFM, he wanted to stay in Atlanta. So he "retired" from radio and purchased an AAMCO franchise.

Congratulations, John, and I'd hold on to the AAMCO franchise if I were you. I'm just sayin'.

Hopefully Mr. Dimick's work with Cumulus will be as good as his work under the hood. BTW I have to believe the reason he took on an AAMCO franchise after he left the radio world is he wanted to keep working on transmissions!!! :p

(OK, hold the rotten tomatoes......)

Don't worry, Roddy, with Facebook monitoring everything you do now, they'll punch it for you …

Well, he has a better reputation as a programmer than Aamco has as transmission fixers. Hopefully the lady running the store will give him the resources he needs to straighten some of his stations out.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom