• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Has Power 96-1 Gone Live from 10 to Noon?

In recent weeks, weekend jock Terry J has been doing the 10AM-noon shift on Power 96-1. Toby Knapp, whose home base is Hot 99-5 in Washington, DC, had been voice tracking the shift.

Terry is not quite Toby Knapp, who is one of the top CHR jocks in the country. That said, Terry is sounding good and putting forth quite an effort. Plus he's live and local.

I noticed this started right after the morning show was realigned with the new DJs that are on there now. Riley was doing the shift there for awhile immediately after the morning show until Seacrest came on air.

Was wondering the same thing. But, seems to me that if Terry J is in fact, live during overnights it only makes sense that he would voice track that 2 hour window before Seacrest. I mean when would he sleep? Unless, we have it backwards and he voice tracks overnights now...Who knows? Lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom