• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Laura Ingrahm

That's what happens when the on-air talent walks into the studio only seconds before they are to go on the air.
No time to make sure that everything is working properly. No time to correct any technical issues.

Also sounds like she has a confidence problem with the staff. She doesn't trust them to do their job.

Yep if you are feuding with staff they can find away to get you in the end. One can only wonder why the mike wasn't killed at the start of the rant? There are numerous other examples of Off Air recorded rants that are mysteriously released to the public. Payback is a "B"!

Is this even shocking to hear that a talk radio host in a political year to have a meltdown. its so much expected because of this "My Candidate is the good Candidate and the other candidate is evil"

She used the f-word in a reference to the stations. She seemed more focused on ensuring something was on the air while they worked through the issue. Doesn't seem to be a big deal to me.

That is an excellent article. One can see some of that behavior exhibited here. I won't name names as I think we already know who!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom