• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Warning Lables on Products

Thank your lawyers. Somewhere along the way someone ate something containing eggs and he/she was either allergic or the eggs were bad so they sued the manufacturer and won a settlement. The manufacturer decided to label the product so this would not happen again and the brilliant legal minds came up with your label.

Hey, you too could have become a lawyer. All it takes is to toss common sense out the window.

"Keep out of reach of children." On a bottle of CHILDREN's Tylenol! (or any children's medication) :eek:

Last edited:
Well not really the subject but similar, I saw certain products saying GLUTEN FREE. I asked Google Now WHATS GLUTEN FREE and it's response was

A food or diet without Gluten.......

Lol like really?

Last edited:
In recent weeks I have seen warning signs at a few pet stores saying how such and such animal bites. The Petco down the street from me for example has this huge sign where the cats are located at that are up for adoption through a local shelter with the sign "Warning..Cats can scratch and bite !!". Seen similar signs in other stores among the other live animals such as hamsters, rats, mice, turtles, snakes, birds and ferrets.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom