• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Looking for shows for my LPFM (Q-Country 101.5 KZNQ-LP Santa Clarita)

kj6eo

New Participating Member
Hello and thanks for reading my post. I'm looking for some shows for my LPFM here in Santa Clarita, CA (45 miles north of LA). Our format is Country. I'd like to have a Top 40 Countdown, along with anything else that's Country related. Any suggestions that you might have would be appreciated.

I haven't been on in a while, so I'm just seeing this, but if you're still needing shows, I do one called The Official Texas Countdown. It's a Texas Country Music Countdown show. You can listen to and download the latest episode at www.TexasCountdown.com/Texas

C Taylor

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom