Unique Radio Sales Idea - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unique Radio Sales Idea

That was an excellent recommendation. That was exactly what we were looking for. I called up a few station managers already and have gotten a very positive response. THANK YOU!

That is what I expected. It's a good idea and even better that you are thinking outside the box to build the customer base! Forward thinking like yours is always welcome and appreciated in radio whether it's from the sales or programming side.

***UPDATE****

I had an opportunity to speak with a dozen or so sales managers and everyone was pretty positive about the idea. Now we just need to create a structure that can integrate into the radio sales process seamlessly. I kicked around the idea of letting their clients use a number for a nominal fee initially to show them how much better their response would be.

Any other ideas on how and when to offer these numbers to clients or businesses you are pitching? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

Definitively you have some great ideas. I would love to see results of your testing

Quote Originally Posted by jameslice View Post
    Definitively you have some great ideas. I would love to see results of your testing
    Call me Monday. I'll send over our radio study whitesheets. 1-800-Strong-Sales (800-787-6647 Ext 2).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12