• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

115 million........Hogan wins vs Gawker, Should Spice be worried.

hdradioeng

Frequent Participant
Thats Alot of dough. What happened to that criminal inquiry into Matt's involvement (alleged) (last thing I need is legal trouble) with leaking/selling the tape to Gawker?

Maybe Hogan could buy Bubba a better signal.

(ok for real I am ducking)

PS the contents of this post are here for the entertainment of the industry and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of anyone.....................

It looks as though there are at least two Tampa Bay Area linked celeberties that have won the lawsuit lottery this month! Now will the third winner be a celebrated and extraordinary HD Radio Engineer? :) (think back..... Has anyone looked at you cross-eyed the last year or so?). Now I should be ducking! LOL

Btw WSRZ's HD2 was locking in and on the air yesterday but was broadcasting the "The Sounds of Silence" (not the song) about half the time I tried listening.

Yea....that thing is on a Barix feed..........I will reboot it then listen.

And heck....if I won a lawsuit (which I dont think I am part of any) I would have much more time to sit on here!

and celebrated? I don't know about that one either - bwahahahaha extraordinary if you mean like special...........Ill take that

In reality I can't believe with all the Bubba haters that this hasn't garnered more posts.

Ok back to twisting wires

I was surprised as well......... Maybe it's BOL - Bubba Over Load, much like the campaign commercials and people just want to enjoy other things.

Btw-2 is the 105.1 translator on a Barix feed as well?, it was also intermittently broadcasting yesterday, although it was on the air but silence much of the time.........now enjoy twisting those wires!

No that's on STL, however I have had instances where something is causing interference (I think it is Manatee Memorial) WRUB is on the new Wheatnet there, I guess I will move Z105 to it as well and use the STL as back up. Boy I miss the days of licensed links working.

Heads up.... the station info on 106.5 HD-3 is displaying "Seacoast" Classic Rock instead of "Suncoast". Sounds like you're the guy that would want to know about that as well!

Heads up.... the station info on 106.5 HD-3 is displaying "Seacoast" Classic Rock instead of "Suncoast". Sounds like you're the guy that would want to know about that as well!

Hmm. "Seacoast Classic Rock" All Jimmy Buffett?

Actually it wouldn't be the first time 105.9 had that format!

LOL I will let the folks at corporate know, although its kinda funny.

DRT the HD2 is fixed - Odd issue with the ASI soundcard, apparently it happens from time to time.

However the thread has drifted away from our favorite Tampa Personalities. C'mon guys I know we have opinions........don't make me get another Rumba thread going and fire Up D. Eduardo.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom