• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KAAM - did they dump HD or something?

R

rbrucecarter5

For the first time in years, I am getting a good signal from them in Houston. Did they finally fix their transmitter issues? Did they dump HD? They still aren't quite up to what they were in the early 00's down here, but MUCH improved!

Yes. I know they haven't had HD since October, at least. (I didn't have HD from mid 2011 'til October 2015.)

They haven't had HD for quite some time. Don't know when it went away, but it's been quite a while.

I've picked KAAM's 1K night signal frequently here in Kilgore, I hope they leave HD off or (better) go back to AM Stereo.

I'm not sure if they still have their C-QuAM gear or not. The only station that I know of for a fact that still has all their AM Stereo gear is KGVL.

Supposedly WBAP still has theirs.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom