• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

102.7 The Beach - A Month and a Half Later

I just remembered that a couple of months ago the station was promoting a "Music Director For A Day" contest. I haven't heard any more about it.
They said " Music Director for a Day! The all new 102.7 The Beach wants you to listen closely!!! No really… You are invited to a listening party with The Beach family..."
It was to be lunch on them. If you click the top link, there is no content: https://www.google.com/search?q=music+director+for+a+day+beach+102.7&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
I wonder if this has something to do with Pattie Moreno's exit.

Last edited:
I noticed that the Beach's overall ratings have dropped. Does anyone know how
they are doing in the sales demo, now? Thanks.

In the last 10 book, they have ranked anywhere between 8th and 15th in 25-54, with extreme wobbles. For example, 9th in April, 8th in May and June, 13th in July, 9th in September and 15th in October.

In general, they are doing better in 25-54 than in 2015. Their sister station is not moving at all, being between 20th and 17th all year long.

In the last 10 book, they have ranked anywhere between 8th and 15th in 25-54, with extreme wobbles. For example, 9th in April, 8th in May and June, 13th in July, 9th in September and 15th in October.

In general, they are doing better in 25-54 than in 2015. Their sister station is not moving at all, being between 20th and 17th all year long.

Thank you for all the detailed information, David.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom