• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

List of 2016 new syndicated shows?

Minneapolis....this big ones....havent checked the whole thing

KARE 11 NBC carrying TD Jakes (Tegna station) at 2PM...replaced CrapLife err FabLife
Also carrying "The List" at 11:30am...replaces Hot Bench which moves to WFTC My29
Jeopardy moves back to 4:30 again. They moved it in January to 3:30 (right after the Daytime Jeopardy) because they moved ET to 4:30 so they could do this goofy news show. ET moves to 3:30

KSTP 5 ABC carrying Right This Minute for an hour at 2PM....replaced Meredith (RTM moves from late nights on KARE11)

KMSP 9 FOX carrying Harry at 3PM....Dr Ooooz moves to 1 replaces repeats of Dish Nation and something else

WFTC 29 (9.2) MY gets Hot Bench for an hour starting at 1...moves from KARE11...Judge Faith moves to 8am replaces Crazy Talk

WUCW 23 CW gets the new CW daytime show that replaced Bill Cunningham

Harry has a 2nd airing on WFTC My29 at 9PM
Pawn Stars debuts on KSTC45 (5.2) at midnight and 12:30AM M-F (well technically Tu-Sa) ;)

How can they have The List in a non-Scripps market?! I wonder how "The List" is doing? Where have they expanded to after the merger of Journal and Scripps? Did they go to non-Scripps markets too? Be careful, New York!

How can they have The List in a non-Scripps market?! I wonder how "The List" is doing? Where have they expanded to after the merger of Journal and Scripps? Did they go to non-Scripps markets too? Be careful, New York!

List is slowly being rolled out to other markets -- show's website hasn't been updated yet.

Seattle update
KOMO-4 is airing Seattle Refined at 3PM now, and will move it to 2PM after next Monday. The Doctors begins a new season at 1:05AM starting Monday (an awful slot). Cougar Town seems to be done in syndication, KOMO used to air that show in the overnights.
Steve Harvey is now on KONG-16 at 3AM. No love for Harvey's talk show in Seattle? Yet KSTW airs Family Feud, FOUR yes four times a day (4-5 and 6-7PM).
KONG also has The List at 6:30 weeknights. Access Hollywood Live airs at yet another awful slot, 4AM.
KIRO-7 replaces FABLife with Bold & The Beautiful (delayed at 2PM due to hour-long noon news), and Right this Minute at 2:30. As for 3PM, Millionaire is moving there for a double run. This is the first time that KIRO has ever aired Millionaire, and the first time they've aired a syndicated game show since the 2008-09 season (when they had Trivial Pursuit at 9AM and Family Feud w/ John O'Hurley at 9:30). They air Let's Make a Deal at 9AM now and have since the start of the 15-16 season. Syndicated Millionaire started on KOMO, then went to KONG for several years, KSTW and now KIRO.
KSTW will now have two hours of sitcoms in the mornings. Hot in Cleveland airs at 9, The Middle at 9:30, with a double run of The King of Queens from 10-11AM. They also have a block of Byron Allen fake court shows in the overnight hours - America's Court is one of them.
KCPQ adds The Simpsons to their lineup for the first time in several years - at 11:30PM.
Last Man Standing airs on KZJO, 7-8PM.

Yakima
KCYU-41 takes Last Man Standing, at 5-6PM. 4PM is an infomercial now, with Two and a Half Men at 4:30. Not a great move. It would be nice for KCYU to clear the 2nd run, but maybe they are worried about it because a majority of the second-run episodes are Ashton Kutcher episodes.

Last Man Standing will air on Tribunes WCCT (CW) Channel 20 in Hartford at 5PM and 11:30PM on WTIC (FOX) Channel 61.

WCTX (MY TV 9) Channel 59 picks up Right This Minute for 7AM-8AM. (Two court shows move to 4AM-5AM). I think WCCT-TV aired this a few years back.

The Real slides back an hour to 9AM replacing the cancelled FabLife on WCTX. Law & Order: CI slides back an hour to 10AM.

Steve Harvey is now on KONG-16 at 3AM. No love for Harvey's talk show in Seattle? Yet KSTW airs Family Feud, FOUR yes four times a day (4-5 and 6-7PM).
KONG also has The List at 6:30 weeknights. Access Hollywood Live airs at yet another awful slot, 4AM.
KIRO-7 replaces FABLife with Bold & The Beautiful (delayed at 2PM due to hour-long noon news), and Right this Minute at 2:30. As for 3PM, Millionaire is moving there for a double run. This is the first time that KIRO has ever aired Millionaire, and the first time they've aired a syndicated game show since the 2008-09 season (when they had Trivial Pursuit at 9AM and Family Feud w/ John O'Hurley at 9:30). They air Let's Make a Deal at 9AM now and have since the start of the 15-16 season. Syndicated Millionaire started on KOMO, then went to KONG for several years, KSTW and now KIRO.

Good to see Millionaire get a semi-upgrade(at least in my mind); instead of going up against Live With Kelly on KOMO, The Today Show on KING and Let's Make a Deal on KIRO, the show's competition is now Ellen on KING, and Harry Connick Jr.'s new talk show on KOMO. Just like Let's Make A Deal is a nice change for people who don't like the Today Show or Live with Kelly, Millionaire will be a good change of pace for the folks who don't like talk shows in the afternoon(even though Ellen's Degeneres's show is pretty entertaining and Harry Connick Jr.'s looks pretty good).

Speaking of talk shows... Steve Harvey on KONG is cool, but at 3 AM? Ouch...

I wonder though if the people that make up the TV Listings for Zap2it, TV Guide and for Xfinity know about this, because looking at my on screen TV listings(I have Xfinity incidentally), I still see Jim Cramer's Mad Money listed for 3 AM on KONG TV. I DVRed that 3 AM time slot for a couple of days as well(as I like Steve Harvey's talk show), so we'll see if that is accurate or not.

Atlanta:
WSB (ABC/2) - No changes.
WAGA (Fox/5) - Harry replaces TMZ Live at 2 PM; Steve Harvey is replayed at 2:30 AM.
WXIA (NBC/11) - The List replaces various programs at 12:30 PM; the local Atlanta & Company (11 AM) expands to 90 minutes.
WPCH (Ind./17) - Two episodes of The Verdict With Judge Hatchett at 3 PM.
WATL (My Network TV/36) - T.D. Jakes at 9 AM.
WGCL (CBS/46) - No changes.
WUPA (CW/69) - Celebrity Name Game is moved to 1:30 AM; now two consecutive hours of Family Feud from 6 PM to 8 PM (first hour previously aired at 4 and 4:30). Robert Irvine show at 3 PM.

Last edited:
Atlanta:
WSB (ABC/2) - No changes.
WAGA (Fox/5) - Harry replaces TMZ Live at 2 PM; Steve Harvey is replayed at 2:30 AM.
WXIA (NBC/11) - The List replaces various programs at 12:30 PM; the local Atlanta & Company (11 AM) expands to 90 minutes.
WPCH (Ind./17) - Two episodes of The Verdict With Judge Hatchett at 3 PM.
WATL (My Network TV/36) - T.D. Jakes at 9 AM.
WGCL (CBS/46) - No changes.
WUPA (CW/69) - Celebrity Name Game is moved to 1:30 AM; now two consecutive hours of Family Feud from 6 PM to 8 PM (first hour previously aired at 4 and 4:30). Robert Irvine show at 3 PM.

Atlanta and Company has been 90 minutes for some time now.

My TV WXSP will be airing Millionaire it makes it return after 2 or 3 years not airing at 4PM. RTM moves to WOTV 4 from FOX17 for a full hour double run 2:30AM RTM was on double run at 3AM. I liked when RTM was shown in afternoons in 2014 on FOX17 double run at 2PM.

Last edited:
Traverse City-Cadillac
WPBN (NBC 7&4): No changes
WWTV (CBS 9&10): No weekday changes; weekend changes include a double run of Blue Bloods late Saturday (replacing a double run of The Good Wife) and CSI: Miami (replacing Blue Bloods)
WGTU (ABC 29&8): Adds a double run of Harry Connick Jr. at 10am (replacing Meredith Vieira) and 5pm (replacing the second Dr. Oz run) weekdays [they still bury both Maury and Friends late night]
WFQX (FOX 32): Adds a double run of The Office at midnight weekdays (replacing paid programming)

Cincinnati TV Changes
WLWT: No Changes Besides Access Hollywood Live Replacing A Late Night Rerun Of Steve Harvey At 3:00 AM And Matter of Fact With Soledad O'Brien Replacing The Outdoorsman (I Do Not Know If That Show Got Cancelled Or Endind Production) After Sports Rock On Early Monday Mornings.
WCPO: No Changes Besides TD Jakes Replacing The Cancelled FABlife At 3:00 PM.
WKRC: Harry Replaces Wendy Williams At 9:00 AM And On Early Sunday Mornings, America's Heartland Replaces Dog Tales At 3:30 AM And On Early Monday Mornings, CSI: Miami Is At 12:30 AM.
WKRC DT2: LOTS Of Changes: The Wendy Williams Show Gets Back The 7:00 AM Hour Back, TMZ Live Gets A Extra Airing At 6:00 AM As Well As 12:00 PM, Dish Nation Moves A Hour Back At 5:00 AM Along With The New Judge Hatchett Show, Forensic Files Is Now Airing 2 Episodes At 8:00 AM And Harry Gets A Replay At 4:00 AM. And Dish Nation Is Airing At 12:30 AM.
WXIX: Some Changes: Judge Faith And Judge Alex Are On 12:00 And 12:30 PM. And The Simpsons Are Back.... At 11:30 PM On Sunday Nights.
WSTR: NO Changes On Weekdays, But Wild America Is Moving To 7:00 AM On Sundays And ALL Of The Other E/I Shows ( Like Eco Company And DragonflyTV) Are Gone.
All Of The Info I Got From Zap2it.

Here's Honolulu:

KHON 2 (Fox) - The lineup remains unchanged. Pawn Stars is their only new addition, airing at 1:05am.

KHON-DT2 (CW) - No changes either. But Anger Management is gone from the lineup and Hot Bench moved to KHNL.

KITV 4 (ABC) - Steve Harvey replaces Meredith at 10am, while Dr. Oz takes the 11am and 2pm slots and Harry debuts in the 3pm period as the lead-in to Ellen at 4pm. The rest of the schedule remains unchanged.

KGMB 5 (CBS) - Schedule remains unchanged

KFVE 9 (MNTV) - Wendy Williams now double running at 9am and 4pm, the latter replacing Crazy Talk. Last Man Standing takes the 5:30pm slot, bumping 2 Broke Girls to 10pm and Tosh 2.0 to 1am. The List takes the 7:30pm slot, moving Dish Nation to 2am.

KHNL 13 (NBC) - The Verdict with Judge Hatchett takes the 11am slot, The Real replaces FABLife at 2pm, Hot Bench moves over from KHON-DT2 to take the 3pm slot.

KWHE 14 (Ind.) - The only minor change is Judge Faith moving to 5pm (M*A*S*H taking up the 6pm hour) and Sanford & Son replacing Are We There Yet at 5:30.

Here is the Jackson, Miss. market.

WLBT 3 (NBC) Replaces the Fab Life at 2 p.m. with Harry Connick Jr. Drops 2 Raycom produced half hours.

WJTV 12 (CBS) No changes.

WJTV - DT2 (CW) Adds Judge Hatchett at 10 a.m. Adds new Last Man Standing (5-6 p.m.) & debuting Modern Family (4-5 pm.). Dropped from schedule Everybody Loves Raymond.

.WAPT 16 (ABC) Judge Alex at 10 a.m. replaces cancelled Meredith V. Dr. Oz debuts at 11 a.m. from WLBT.

WLOO 35 (MYT) No changes.

WDBD 40 (FOX) adds T.D. Jakes at 6 a.m. & 4 p.m.

Here's Milwaukee:

WTMJ 4 (NBC) - The lineup still news-intensive, with the exeception of The Real at 2pm and The List at 3pm.

WITI 6 (Fox) - Sticking with Wendy at 10am, Judge Judy at Noon and 3pm (no typo!), Crime Watch Daily at 1pm, and TMZ Live at 2pm.

WISN 12 (ABC) - a slight change. Dr. Oz at 11am, Rachel Ray at 2pm, Steve Harvey at 3pm. Ellen still at 4pm.

WVTV 18 (CW) - It's all talk, courtroom, and game shows this season. Maury at 10am and 2pm, Jerry at 11am and 4am, Celebrity Name Game at Noon. Steve Wilkos at 1pm and 3am, Robert Irvine at 3pm, Hot Bench at 4pm. Harry at 5pm and 9pm, Family Feud at 6pm and 10pm, Anger Management at 11pm, Access Hollywood Live at Midnight, Dish Nation at 1am and 2am, and Celebrity Page at 1:30am.

WCGV 24 (MNTV) - Courtroom shows in the daytime, Comedy blocks in the afternoon and evenings. Right This Minute at 7am, Celebrity Page at 7:30, Justice with Judge Mablean at 8am, Corrupt Crimes at 9am, Supreme Justice with Judge Karen at 10am and 2am, Justice For All with Judge Perez at 10:30, America's Courts at 11am, Paternity Court at Noon, Divorce Court at 1pm, A Different World at 2pm, Friends at 3pm, King of Queens at 4, Two & A Half Men at 5pm, The Simpsons at 6, Family Guy at 6:30 and 10:30, King of The Hill at 9pm and 11:30pm, American Dad at 10pm and 11pm, Cheaters at Midnight, Raising Hope at 12:30am and Hot In Cleveland at 1am.

WMLW 49 (Ind.) - TD Jakes takes the 8am slot, The Verdict with Judge Hatchett has the 11:30am slot, and Pawn Stars takes the 3am slot. The rest of the schedule remains intact except for some slight changes.

WDJT 58 (CBS) - No changes in its schedule.

Finally, the Boston syndication schedule:
WCVB (ABC): Celebrity Page becomes a daily strip at 1:07 AM. And this may refer to last year for those who live in Boston (and the area), but Ellen took Meradith's old spot from 4 PM to 3 PM, while Inside Edition took Ellen's old spot at 4 PM. Removed is Meradith Viera and Republic of Doyle (some of you on this page might not have the show anywhere, but it's a lame cop drama from Canada). Other shows keep their spots.

WLVI* (CW): Judge Alex took Crazy Talk's former double run at 9 AM, and is also now a double header. Robert Irvine replaces Bill Cunningham's old spot at 3 PM. Pawn Stars is introduced this year at 12 AM, Dish Nation is moved to 1 AM instead of its former garbage 3 AM slot, Hot in Cleveland is aired at 6 PM and 1:30 AM (used to be a midnight double-header), and Judge Ross is shoved to 4 AM. Weekends: Major Crimes is introduced on this channel this year at 11 PM, and shoves Rookie Blue to 12 AM, Anger Management to 1 AM (a domino affect!) and Bob's Burgers to 7 PM on Sundays. Oh, and despite Cougar Town being a daily, they also added more episodes on Monday mornings at 2 AM. Removed is Crazy Talk, Access Hollywood and Bill Cunningham.

WFXT (FOX):
RightThisMinute added another time slot on weekday mornings at 3:30 AM, aside from multiple dailies and weekend shows (enough, seriously). Divorce Court comes back to FabLife's former time slot at 1 PM, Dr. Oz is shoved to 2 PM, and TMZ Live shoved to 3 PM. Just for Laughs: Gags is shifted from its 2 AM WBIN weekend time slot, is now at 1 AM Sunday mornings. Removed is FabLife.

Part 2 coming up.
* = The post-NBC WHDH January 2017 schedule is coming in the next post, too. No word on WLVI's future when NBC revokes Sunbeam's affiliated station.

Last edited:
Finally, the Boston syndication schedule (covering only schedule changes and new syndications only):
WCVB 5 (ABC): Celebrity Page becomes a daily strip at 1:07 AM. And this may refer to last year for those who live in Boston (and the area), but Ellen took Meradith's old spot from 4 PM to 3 PM, while Inside Edition took Ellen's old spot at 4 PM. Removed is Meradith Viera and Republic of Doyle (some of you on this page might not have the show anywhere, but it's a lame cop drama from Canada). Other shows keep their spots.

WLVI* 56 (CW): Judge Alex took Crazy Talk's former double run at 9 AM, and is also now a double header. Robert Irvine replaces Bill Cunningham's old spot at 3 PM. Pawn Stars is introduced this year at 12 AM, Dish Nation is moved to 1 AM instead of its former garbage 3 AM slot, Hot in Cleveland is aired at 6 PM and 1:30 AM (used to be a midnight double-header), and Judge Ross is shoved to 4 AM. Weekends: Major Crimes is introduced on this channel this year at 11 PM, and shoves Rookie Blue to 12 AM, Anger Management to 1 AM (a domino affect!) and Bob's Burgers to 7 PM on Sundays. Oh, and despite Cougar Town being a daily, they also added more episodes on Monday mornings at 2 AM. Removed is Crazy Talk, Access Hollywood and Bill Cunningham.

WFXT 25 (FOX):
RightThisMinute added another time slot on weekday mornings at 3:30 AM, aside from multiple dailies and weekend shows (enough, seriously). Divorce Court comes back to FabLife's former time slot at 1 PM, Dr. Oz is shoved to 2 PM, and TMZ Live shoved to 3 PM. Just for Laughs: Gags is shifted from its 2 AM WBIN weekend time slot, is now at 1 AM Sunday mornings. Removed is FabLife.

Part 2 coming up.
* = The post-NBC WHDH January 2017 schedule is coming in the next post, too. No word on WLVI's future when NBC revokes Sunbeam's affiliated station.

Part 2

WSBK 38 (MYTV): Like only1moore, it's the same situation with this channel (court, game, and sitcom shows). Judge Judy just got imported to My38's 11 AM slot. WBZ news also got an extra slot at 8 PM. Walking Dead got two extra hours, 9-11 PM. And Supreme Justice with Karen Mills is introduced this year... being shoved to the lulzy slot of 4:30 AM.

WBIN 18 (Ind.): Corrupt Crimes is introduced a two-slot run, at 12-1 PM , Judge Faith got a 2-slotter (3 AM - 4 AM), Harry Connick Jr. is introduced at 9 PM (for a talk show, while the channel's mornings include paid infomercials, lol), Family Feud gets another 2-slotter (at 4 PM alongside its original 7 PM), Law and Order gets a double 2-slotter back-to-back (2 PM - 4 PM), Cops Reloaded gets shoved from 1 PM to 2 PM (from original 12 noon slot), American Dad from 11 AM to 11 PM, KOTH from 1 AM to 12:30 PM, and The Cleveland Show from 11:30 PM to 12 AM. Weekends: What Went Down got an extra slot at 1:30 PM. Haven is introduced this year at 2 AM, Monday morning.

WBZ 4 (CBS): Hot Bench is moved to a late-night double-slot (1:52 AM - 2:52 AM), while Wheel and Jeopardy got a second double-header at 9 AM.
Weekends: CSI:Miami is now an early Saturday morning syndie (must've been expensive!).

WHDH* 7 (NBC): No Changes, except Access Hollywood is completely out of the lineup for good.

* = Oh, and the link (almost forgot :p):
https://twitter.com/BostonMediaNews/status/766830500015136768

Last edited:
re Cincinnati post
WSTR is taking the new Litton syndicated E/I block, believe it's called "Go Time." Some Weekend Adventure and CBS Dream Team shows mixed in with at least one new show for syndication.
Republic of Doyle used to be on KONG Seattle for a year or two...I don't see it on the schedule anymore.
I thought Just for Laughs was done in syndication? KZJO sure isn't showing it anymore...they had it buried at 3AM! Yakima/Tri Cities never had it.

And lastly, a few comments...
1) Extended news (like Fox 25's 6-10 AM news, NewsCenter 5's 4:30-6:30 and 7 PM news) shouldn't be for medium market news. It's absolutely annoying.
2) Why are old judge shows from ~2005 being reaired? Don't they get dated with time?
3) Litton is out of control with the educational shows controlling the whole Saturday Morning schedule, and they are honestly just dull. If you want to air educational stuff, make it fun like Bill Nye or Beakman's (unless they are expensive to air).
4) And finally, why is half of the Boston channels airing Family Feud? I don't mind Steve Harvey, but this is getting out of hand shoving his show to every channel here. There's other filler you can use to pass the time.

Last edited:
re Cincinnati post
WSTR is taking the new Litton syndicated E/I block, believe it's called "Go Time." Some Weekend Adventure and CBS Dream Team shows mixed in with at least one new show for syndication.
Republic of Doyle used to be on KONG Seattle for a year or two...I don't see it on the schedule anymore.
I thought Just for Laughs was done in syndication? KZJO sure isn't showing it anymore...they had it buried at 3AM! Yakima/Tri Cities never had it.
A mix of Weekend Adventure and Dream Team shows? What's the point of even creating the block with rehashes!? It's pointless, and just greedy on Litton's behalf. Sheesh.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom