• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Introduction and my new Beautiful Music Station!

Joy95Producer1

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Matt and I love Beautiful Music! This format has been a passion of mine since I was a child. I recently launched an online radio station based out of Valdosta, Georgia. I would like to introduce my station to you all: WJYF Joy 95. It's a tribute station to the format of a bygone era. It consists of mostly instrumentals, but a few easy listening vocals. I hope you will all give it a try and enjoy! Putting this station together has been a labor of love. I started the process well over a year ago but I finally launched a few days before New Year's day. You can find WJYF Joy 95 at the links below, or look for it on Streema (or the simple radio app), I am also listed on Tunein.
I'm proud to share this with fans of the format, and I'm also proud to have found this discussion board from the same guy who helped me get my station off the ground! I would love to hear some feedback or any questions that anyone may have. This is my small contribution to my favorite music genre. I hope everyone has a great day!

http://wjyfjoy95listen.tk

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Matt and I love Beautiful Music! This format has been a passion of mine since I was a child. I recently launched an online radio station based out of Valdosta, Georgia. I would like to introduce my station to you all: WJYF Joy 95. It's a tribute station to the format of a bygone era. It consists of mostly instrumentals, but a few easy listening vocals. I hope you will all give it a try and enjoy! Putting this station together has been a labor of love. I started the process well over a year ago but I finally launched a few days before New Year's day. You can find WJYF Joy 95 at the links below, or look for it on Streema (or the simple radio app), I am also listed on Tunein.
I'm proud to share this with fans of the format, and I'm also proud to have found this discussion board from the same guy who helped me get my station off the ground! I would love to hear some feedback or any questions that anyone may have. This is my small contribution to my favorite music genre. I hope everyone has a great day!

http://wjyfjoy95listen.tk

Thanks,
Matt

Best of luck, Matt! You're getting in when a lot of people are getting out because of the increase in royalty rates.

Wow! This makes for a great alternative to KAHM FM 102.1 here in
Prescott, AZ. Since KAHM stopped streaming, you have exactly what
I've been looking for........ Many Thanks!!!!!!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom