• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

New KFI Line-up 1-11-16

5-6a Wake Up Call w/ Aron Bender
6-10a. Bill Handel
10a-2p. Gary and Shannon
2p-6p. John and Ken
6p-10p. Tim Conway Jr.
10p-5a. Coast to Coast AM

Wonder if this is temporary while they search for a 10-1 host, or this could be a cost cutting measure saving a full time salary. Not too many talk stations are live and local most of the day. Wish WABC and WOR in New York would follow that example.

Wonder if this is temporary while they search for a 10-1 host, or this could be a cost cutting measure saving a full time salary.
Definitely a temporary quick fix for the meantime.
KFI needs J&K in the 6 o'clock evening drivetime slot.
Timmy will drive evening commuters away in a mass exodus and the powers that be know this.

Hopefully this is a temporary move. Young Conway lacks the talent and creativity to fill that time slot. I hope Mo Kelly gets the gig.

Definitely a temporary quick fix for the meantime.
KFI needs J&K in the 6 o'clock evening drivetime slot.
Timmy will drive evening commuters away in a mass exodus and the powers that be know this.

Damn! J&K ending an hour early sucks. I'll miss the 9-10 pm hour here on the East Coast.

Just not buying that Carroll's departure was his choice, no matter what he has said in public. Too many bread crumbs say otherwise. His "goodbye" lasted one whole minute. There were no "thank-yous" to anyone (after 6 years!), and really.... who walks away from the biggest talk station in the country? Carroll is also re-tweeting listener comments, as if trying to make a case for himself. Personally, I will miss his show. I listened all the time. I just believe there is way more to this than is being said out loud. Time for me to listen to a different station.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom