• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KFI's Bill Carroll just did his last show.

Looks to be true. According to people's comments on Bill FB page.

Maybe Mo'Kelly could take the slot. He is good with the KFI audience and not sloppy. And KFI needs more diverse insight.

Maybe he is moving back to Toronto? He has done a show right after the KFI show back to Toronto on AM 640 CFMJ.

That's six hours of live talk radio. His 4PM hour in Toronto is "Carroll on the news"On KFI Bill Handel does "Handel on the News". Always liked him. Hopefully,it was his choice,but who knows?

Interesting both stations he was heard on were at 640. CFMJ is a good talk station,as is CFRB.Besides Coast to Coast on 640,every show is local. Same on KFI.

Mo Kelly has my vote. He is the brightest light in a rather dull line up. Let's face it a lot of the "KFI talent" is getting rather old and stale. Some of the high priced folks are "phoning it in". I don't agree with all that Moe says but he does make a good argument to support his assertions.

I wish Mr. Carroll well, but I think his skills are better appreciated north of the border.

Very sorry to see him go. He, along with Monique Marvez, were actually my favorite KFI hosts. And no, I'm not a Moe Kelly fan, so I wouldn't be thrilled to see him take Carroll's place.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom