• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Magic Tribute 24/7 Stream

South Florida Radio Network welcomes our newest online station Magic Miami Radio. Our new online radio station tribute is a first as 102.7 Miami has not even changed their format yet after they let go most of the on air staff. However our research shows that the station and staff were well loved so we have launched the Tribute Magic stream with content from Joe Johnson, Gnarly Charlie and More. Stuart Elliott VP of network operations is our contact for questions or comments. [email protected]

www.MagicMiamiRadio.com
www.facebook.com/magicmiamiradio

www.SouthFloridaRadio.com

Very Nicely done. Enjoy listening here in Seattle. Did you discontinue the WFUN and WAXY tributes??
Thank you.

Tom S

Hi Tom,

Joe Johnson, Tom Caminiti, Vance Phillips, Eric Brandon, Gnarly Charlie and more Magic greats coming soon.
Both other sites still up www.WFUNTribute.com has a new FUN Tribute stream coming soon.
WAXY moving from tribute site to real station as the url and interest showed to be too strong to be tribute station. All of our Tribute sites on directory at www.RadioTributes.com By the way I was on the air at WDAE when it was owned by the same company as WFUN years ago.

Thanks for the checking out Magic.

AM

Alan,

You and Stuart have outdone yourselves with Magic Miami Radio. I've never seen a lineup of former terrestrial radio personalities at one online radio network like this.

Last edited:
Alan,

You and Stuart have outdone yourselves with Magic Miami Radio. I've never seen a lineup of former terrestrial radio personalities at one online radio network like this.

The credit goes strictly to Alan on this one. It was his idea/drive that put Magic Miami Radio together

The credit goes strictly to Alan on this one. It was his idea/drive that put Magic Miami Radio together

Thanks real credit goes to Joe Johnson, Mindy, Gnarly & Air staff also Doug from our network.
I just oversee the net but I do have a special place in my heart for 102 as many of you know
I am from K102

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom