• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

new morning host on 106.7

Rob Stadler, former Star 94 news guy, has been named the new morning host according to Radio Insight.

I don't know the guy, never met him, but he always sounded awesome on the air. I respected the work he did as the odd-man-out, aka the news guy on the music station. I remember hearing him on the air, live, when that abortion clinic was bombed back in 1997. He was fantastic. And yes, it was wall to wall news on the music station. (and remember, that's when Star actually had ratings.)

Good luck Rob!

Regarding the abortion clinic bombing, I seem to recall that Rob's wife was part of the story. She might have worked at the clinic.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom