• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Hong tong radio

M

mrtejano

Excuse the spelling I really don't know how to spell it.

But they're on 106.1 FM now? Or have they always been on air? Are they on 1480 too??

Hum Tum City, Señor. It has been on KLVL for awhile now, I guess it's back to being simulcast on K291CE. This is operated by a guy named Rehan Siddiqui and has been all over the Houston dial, at one point or another. I think it still airs on 1110 KTEK on the weekends as well. Chuck Tiller would be better equipped to verify that, as he's the Operations Director for KTEK.

How do we know this thing's legit though? Is there any more proof other than a Facebook post?

If it's true, I can only hope 106.1 falls into the right hands someday...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom