• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KRBE's audio

What are they doing? The HD has been off for more than a week and the processing on the analog has sounded horrible since then. Does no one care over there?

What are they doing? The HD has been off for more than a week and the processing on the analog has sounded horrible since then. Does no one care over there?

Noticed that too, rage. I call it the Cumulus effect. Sounds like 103-7 did whilst under the Cumulus command.

Cumulus is a penny stock these days. iHurt will be there shortly. The business models used by both are not sustainable long term.

Noticed that too, rage. I call it the Cumulus effect. Sounds like 103-7 did whilst under the Cumulus command.

Yes! I remember there were days when KIOL sounded like that, probably worse. I understood it as there was someone from Cumulus who made the changes to the audio and you couldn't tell this person any different. Then a few days later, the station would change it back. Someone posted that story here after I had asked about it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom