• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WOGL joins the Christmas party

atthestars

Star Participant
6am this morning, 98.1 WOGL joined the Christmas party with 101.1 More FM, 99.5 WJBR, and (for the N&W Burbs) 100.7 LEV. Anyone else jumping on the Christmas bandwagon will be a surprise at this point.

6am this morning, 98.1 WOGL joined the Christmas party with 101.1 More FM, 99.5 WJBR, and (for the N&W Burbs) 100.7 LEV. Anyone else jumping on the Christmas bandwagon will be a surprise at this point.

What were you doing up at 6am this morning?

I actually much prefer B101's xmas music over WOGL. They again play the same songs over and over...just like their normal playlist. B101's has a much bigger xmas playlist. Still not as good as Sunny was, but too me much better than WOGL's. I think he was referring to WOGL's major dips the past two months. They recovered recently in the 6+, but in the 25-54 they were not even in the top 7.

It's More FM. :cool: But seriously, that's their advantage. They can play the old stuff, pretty much everything of substance WOGL plays, and the stuff actually recorded in this century. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom