• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What are the Radio Disney HD Radio Channels?

IDK what they are, so I will start with these 2:

102.7 KCYE HD2 Las Vegas, NV.
94.1 WLLD HD2 Tampa Bay, FL
(limited time on WWMI-AM 1380).

What about in your city? I will make a full list from here. ;)

Does anybody know any HD Radio Disney Affilates? (not counting the soon-to-be NOT Radio Disney AM Affiliates).

Other than LA, I thought they were all either sold or turned off while waiting to close a sale.

RD ended up keeping most of its AM stations running as they shopped them, although I think a few (Phoenix, Boston?) went off the air during/after the transfer process.

RD ended up keeping most of its AM stations running as they shopped them, although I think a few (Phoenix, Boston?) went off the air during/after the transfer process.

KMIK (now KHEP) 1580 Tempe (actually Mesa)/Phoenix was shut down about a month ago, but that was mostly due to one tower (out of 6) already having fallen a few years back, and the others not in good shape. The new owner is downgrading it to Class D, 50 kW days & 95 watts nights ND, and piggybacking it on sister-station KXEG 1280's Phoenix tower.

Besides, the land in north central Mesa along a major freeway is far more valuable than just as a place to plop an Ancient Modulation satellator.

I know the AM is sold. :rolleyes:

I was talking about HD Radio Affiliates, like on HD2 or HD3! More clearer, because HD Radio is on FM. :cool:

Per Wikipedia, they are on WLLD 94.1 HD2 Tampa and KCYE 102.7 HD2 Las Vegas, and that's it. Radio Disney never had much of an FM presence, analog or digital. Most RD stations were Ancient Modulation, including the one they're keeping in LA.

Per Wikipedia, they are on WLLD 94.1 HD2 Tampa and KCYE 102.7 HD2 Las Vegas, and that's it. Radio Disney never had much of an FM presence, analog or digital. Most RD stations were Ancient Modulation, including the one they're keeping in LA.

Well, here is proof that not only 94.1 in Tampa and 102.7 in Las Vegas are the only ones that have Radio Disney in HD Radio. 2 listed, 58 to go. Most of these stations are owned by Beasley, CBS Radio, Emmis, Greater Media, and Hubbard.

Radio Insight: https://radioinsight.com/blog/headlines/92692/radio-disney-to-launch-on-up-to-60-hd-radio-subchannels/

HD Radio/iBiquity: https://www.ibiquity.com/news-room/hd-radio-ad-network-places-radio-disney-fm-dial

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom