• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Amazon Fire TV to add Watch TCM

I bought an Amazon Fire TV Stick over the weekend, but when I checked on Amazon Watch TCM isn't available for Fire TV yet. Has anyone heard anything about when it is coming? Thanks.

I can't answer you question but am also awaiting the answer as I long thought TCM was the only worthwhile service on cable worth keeping.

I have a feeling that it will be tied into having cable or satellite service like most other watch apps for cable networks. I also don't know whether that can be internet only of if TV service is required.

Watch TCM for Amazon Fire TV became available yesterday, but I still have a problem. Like I thought,you have to have a cable subscription with one of the listed cable systems. But unfortunately for me, Charter isn't one of the systems listed yet, even though several other smaller local systems in my area are, so I still can't get it. It really doesn't make sense because the versions for PC and Android phones do list Charter. Hopefully this is a short term problem, but I won't be surprised if it drags out like having to wait for the app has. :(

Last edited:
I also meant to add that according to the Watch TCM activation page it should be coming soon to Roku. I just hope the "soon" for Roku doesn't take as long as it did for Amazon (7 months), and that it will be available for Charter by then.

Last edited:
I wish the Warner Archives streaming site would carry a larger percentage of their TV series and movies. Also I wish that you could rent all the movies on ClassicFlix by streaming.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom