• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Here comes McDonald's all-day breakfast

And of course the limited menu for Connecticut leaves out my favorite item, the Sausage Biscuit. Apparently, the Sausage McMuffin sells better up this way, so it made the cut at the expense of the biscuit.

The McDonald's locations in the Jackson, TN area actually started all day breakfast items on Oct. 1. I've been in 3 and two had the biscuit lineup, but the one I go to the most near where I work at UPS had the McMuffin lineup.

As much as I like the idea I'm afraid that the all day breakfast lineup will make some locations that are already bad about being slow even worse.

Just as long as I can still get a McSea, Land, & Air down here in Texas when I want one, lol...

Edit to add: Order a Mc10:35, btw. If you've never had one, you'll be able to get one all day long now...

Last edited:
Mc who? Still Mc Donald's (Mc Daniels as Family Guy calls it) has terrible breakfast Sandwiches compared to Jack in The Box.

About time, I've been waiting for this for 20 years.

Looking forward to pancakes at 1600! The one thing that (last time I was there) they didn't have at Jack-in-the-Crack. (457.5125/PL 71.9)

Last edited:
I agree with the comment about the Sausage Biscuit. I had a craving one day, pulled in after 11, and it was too late. Now that won't be a problem.

The thing I noticed though is their menu has really shrunk. They dropped a lot of the unique items (Cheddar & Onion burger, Clubhouse, etc) and the salads. Unless you want the standard QP & Cheese or Big Mac, it's not on the menu. I know a more limited menu keeps the costs under control, but I don't know if it's helping sales. Of course, the original menu was simply burgers & fries, and that worked out pretty good.

"The thing I noticed though is their menu has really shrunk. They dropped a lot of the unique items (Cheddar & Onion burger, Clubhouse, etc) and the salads. Unless you want the standard quarter pounder & cheese or Big Mac, it's not on the menu."

Into the early 2000s, there were a couple franchises around my area where they would happily make you a MCDLT if you asked for it, or at least a compatible equivalent thereof. I don't know if it was considered a "secret menu" thing or just a local preference that stubbornly held on well after its "official" expiry date, though it had been dropped from the menu board by the early '90s.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom