• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Pretty Interesting KROQ 32 minute KROQ Snakeskin Video Aircheck filmed by Shotgun Tom

H

Hot Hits

Remember these were the Pablo Escobar days and Freddy had 'Highs & Lows' in his time there. I first discovered him in the early 80's and was mesmerized by his presentation when he did 8 to midnight I believe? Freddy even did mornings for a short time and reached an all time low when he was proclaimed PD. Give this a view and any comments are always welcome. Where is he now, did he leave L.A. by the end of the summer as he said he would have to do. Always sad that most Radio Presenters live paycheck to paycheck but hey that is show business!

http://www.nwoutpost.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35542&sid=d5bbdc10439333d51099f1d0019cb4f8

Nobody seems to care about Snakeskin yet such an uproar when he was let go a couple months back. Cries for him to return to KROQ, KRTH or XM, like anyone has heard of him outside of Los Angeles & Orange County? Its hard enough listening to Egil on 1st Wave. I thought Freddy was incredible and tried to get him hired at my Network when he had been out of work for sometime. None of the programmers were interested. I thought this newly released Shotgun Tom (Buster Hymen) Video production was excellent, all except Freddy himself giving him a 2 out of 5 stars, very monotone with almost no personality. He did his best work alone, 'electronically speaking' that is...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom